- ASL 101: Elementary ASL I
- ASL 102: Elementary ASL II
- ASL 111: Intensive Elem American Sign Language
- ASL 201: Intermediate ASL III
- ASL 202: Intermediate ASL IV
- ASL 211: Intensive Interme American Sign Language
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.