NHM 481: Merchandising Internship
Individually obtained work experience in one or more facets of the merchandising industry. The work experience must be approved by the student's adviser.
- Mktg 351: Marketing Principles (Minimum grade: C)
- Mktg 361: Introduction to Retailing (Minimum grade: C)
- Mktg 367: Consumer Behavior (Minimum grade: C)
- NHM 102: Introduction to Merchandising (Minimum grade: C)
- NHM 201: Textiles (Minimum grade: C)
- NHM 205: Soft Goods Merchandising (Minimum grade: C)
- NHM 421: Global Textiles and Apparel Marketing (Minimum grade: C)
- NHM 444: Strategic Issues in Hospitality (Minimum grade: C)
- Mgmt 371: Principles of Management (Minimum grade: C)
- Instructor Approval Required
- Internship: Internship for NHM 481
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.