MEEK SCHOOL OF JOURNALISM & NEW MEDIA
Distinguished Faculty and Staff Awards
College of Liberal Arts - Outstanding Teacher of the Year
In 1985, the College of Liberal Arts began this award to recognize faculty members who demonstrate excellence of class instruction, intellectual stimulation of students, and concern for students welfare.
- Samir A Husni - Professor of Journalism, Hederman Lecturer and Director of Magazine Innovation Center (2002)
Staff Council Award - Overall
- TRACI L MITCHELL - ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR, STUDENT MEDIA CENTER (1999)
Staff Council Award - EEO3
- JANETTE HUMBER ROBERTSON - VISITING INSTRUCTOR IN JOURNALISM (1991)
Frist Service Award
- Amy Marie Saxton - Manager Summer/Winter/Online Sessions (2013)
- Ellen B Meacham - Adjunct Instructional Assistant Professor of Journalism Instruction (2009)
- STUART JAMES BULLION - PROFESSOR IN JOURNALISM (2004)
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.