NHM 550: Seminar in Entrepreneurship
Implementation of a business plan. May require student-paid overnight travel to a regional center.
- Accy 201: Introduction to Accounting Principles I (Minimum grade: C)
- Accy 202: Introduction to Accounting Principles II (Minimum grade: C)
- Bus 271: Business Communication (Minimum grade: C)
- Mktg 361: Introduction to Retailing (Minimum grade: C)
- Mktg 367: Consumer Behavior (Minimum grade: C)
- NHM 102: Introduction to Merchandising (Minimum grade: C)
- Seminar: Seminar for NHM 550
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.