Engr 360: Electric Circuit Theory
Fundamental circuit concepts and laws, network analysis and theorems, AC steady-state response, AC power, coupled circuits.
- Math 262: Unified Calculus & Analytic Geometry II
- Phys 211: Physics for Science & Engineering I
- Engr 360 Requires: One Way-Co-Requisite Phys 212
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Lecture: Lecture for Engr 360
- Lecture: Web-based Lecture for Engr 360
Online, Internet, or Web-based
Students may be required to pay additional fees to an outside vendor for identity verification prior to a proctored assessment.
- $100.00 per 3 Semester Credit Hours
- $0.00 per 3 Semester Credit Hours