Csci 427: Network Security
This course explores the concepts and methods of computer security with an emphasis on network security and the appropriate tools to identify and remedy vulnerabilities across leading network platforms. It emphasizes both offensive and defensive analysis tools, including scanners, sniffers, intrusion detection systems, and firewalls.
- Csci 325: Foundations of Computer Security (Minimum grade: C-)
- Csci 361: Introduction to Computer Networks (Minimum grade: C-)
- Engineering students only.
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Lecture: Lecture for Csci 427