Csci 251: Programming for Engineering and Sciences
Algorithm development and structured programming techniques; numerical and graphical applications related to engineering and scientific problem solving.
Corequisite for this course may also be satisfied by consent of instructor.
- Csci 251 Requires: One Way-Co-Requisite Math 261
- Lecture/Lab: Lecture/Lab for Csci 251
- Lecture/Lab: Hybrid Lecture/Lab for Csci 251
- Lecture/Lab: Web-based Lecture/Lab for Csci 251
Computer & Information Science
Online, Internet, or Web-based
Students may be required to pay additional fees to an outside vendor for identity verification prior to a proctored assessment.
- $100.00 per 3 Semester Credit Hours
- $0.00 per 3 Semester Credit Hours