Ch E 522: Immunoengineering
The course consists of a sequence of five topical modules: 1) fundamentals of immunology, 2) the immunologist’s toolbox, 3) vaccines and immunotherapies, 4) drug delivery principles for vaccines and immunotherapies, and 5) materials for immunoengineering.
- Bisc 160: Biological Sciences I
- Bisc 161: Biological Sciences I Laboratory
- Bisc 162: Biological Sciences II
- Bisc 163: Biological Sciences II Laboratory
- Chem 105: General Chemistry I
- Chem 106: General Chemistry II
- Chem 115: General Chemistry Laboratory I
- Chem 116: General Chemistry Laboratory II
- Lecture: Lecture for Ch E 522
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.