Distinguished Faculty and Staff Awards
School of Engineering, Senior Faculty Research Award
- AJIT SADANA - PROFESSOR OF CHEMICAL ENGINEERING (2004)
- Wei-Yin Chen - PROFESSOR OF CHEMICAL ENGINEERING (2003)
- DORIS T VINSON - SENIOR SECRETARY (0)
Faculty Achievement Award
The Faculty Achievement Award is given annually to recognize unusual effort in the classroom, involvement with students, and active scholarship.
- John H O'Haver - ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR OF CHEMICAL ENGINEERING AND DIRECTOR OF CENTER FOR MATHEMATICS AND SCIENCE EDUCATION (2000)
School of Engineering, Faculty Teaching Award
- Peter C Sukanek - PROFESSOR OF CHEMICAL ENGINEERING (2008)
- Wei-Yin Chen - PROFESSOR OF CHEMICAL ENGINEERING (2006)
School of Engineering Outstanding Teacher of the Year
- Paul Scovazzo - ASSISTANT PROFESSOR OF CHEMICAL ENGINEERING (2005)
- John H O'Haver - ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR OF CHEMICAL ENGINEERING AND DIRECTOR OF CENTER FOR MATHEMATICS AND SCIENCE EDUCATION (2001)
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.