Edwp 444: Senior Practicum
This course is designed to provide health and physical education teacher candidates with opportunities to put into practice the theories, models, and strategies for teaching in the elementary and secondary physical education setting.
- Bisc 207: Human Anatomy and Physiology II
- ES 346: Kinesiology
- ES 348: Physiology of Exercise
- ES 349: Physiology of Exercise Laboratory
- Edci 352: Education, Society, & the K-12 Learner
- Edci 353: Planning & Teaching Strategies for Effec
- Edsp 308: Introduction to Special Education
- Edsp 327: Classroom Mgt & Behavioral Interventions
- Edwp 340: Music and Movement in Elementary
- ES 347: Kinesiology Lab
- Edwp 240: Introduction to Health and Physical Educ
- Edwp 346: Teaching Fitness, Outdoor & Adventure Ed
- Edwp 241: Movement Fundamentals/Applied Motor Lear
- Edwp 344: Physical Literacy: Lifetime Fitness, Exe
- Edwp 345: Ed Dance, Gymnastics, & Mindful Movement
- Edwp 347: Inclusive Physical Education
- Pre-requisite: Health and Physical Education (HPE) majors; or Instructor Approval.
- Lecture: Lecture for Edwp 444
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.