English/Language Arts Teacher Education
- Edse 442: Special Methods I: English
- Edse 448: Spc Meth-Speech
- Edse 642: Advanced Methods of Teaching English
- Edse 648: Advanced Methods of Teaching Speech
- Eng 521: Topics for English Teachers
- Eng 617: Teaching First-year Composition
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.