Edwp 346: Teaching Fitness, Outdoor & Adventure Ed
This course will enable students to become proficient in teaching fitness, outdoor and adventure education. Students will implement and demonstrate best practices, exhibit strong classroom management, and create safe learning environments for both the elementary and secondary physical education settings.
- Bisc 207: Human Anatomy and Physiology II
- ES 346: Kinesiology
- Edci 352: Education, Society, & the K-12 Learner
- Edsp 308: Introduction to Special Education
- Edwp 340: Music and Movement in Elementary
- ES 347: Kinesiology Lab
- Edwp 240: Introduction to Health and Physical Educ
- Edwp 241: Movement Fundamentals/Applied Motor Lear
- Edwp 344: Physical Literacy: Lifetime Fitness, Exe
- Edwp 345: Ed Dance, Gymnastics, & Mindful Movement
- Pre-requisite: Health and Physical Education (HPE) majors; or Instructor Approval.
- Lecture: Lecture for Edwp 346
- Lecture: Web-based Lecture for Edwp 346