Edwp 345: Ed Dance, Gymnastics, & Mindful Movement
Educational Dance, Gymnastics, and Mindful Movement. This course prepares students with the skills and knowledge necessary to effectively teach educational dance, gymnastics, and mindful movement in the K-12 physical education setting.
- Bisc 207: Human Anatomy and Physiology II
- Edwp 240: Introduction to Health and Physical Educ
- Edwp 241: Movement Fundamentals/Applied Motor Lear
- Pre-requisite: Health and Physical Education (HPE) majors; or Instructor Approval.
- Lecture: Lecture for Edwp 345
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.