Edwp 344: Physical Literacy: Lifetime Fitness, Exe
Physical Literacy: Lifetime Fitness, Exercise, and Physical Activity. Students will identify and define what physical literacy means in regards to lifetime fitness, exercise, and physical activity. Proficiency will be obtained in a variety of activities, and best practices for the K-12 setting will be modeled. Upon completion of the course, students will be competent in physical literacy within the K-12 physical education setting.
- Bisc 207: Human Anatomy and Physiology II
- Edwp 240: Introduction to Health and Physical Educ
- Edwp 241: Movement Fundamentals/Applied Motor Lear
- Pre-requisite: Health and Physical Education (HPE) majors; or Instructor Approval.
- Lecture: Lecture for Edwp 344