NHM 532: Nutrition Edu and Coun: Theory & Practic
This course will require students to practice basic nutrition assessment, education, and counseling techniques with a series of semi- standardized or standardized patients. They will practice documentation of the assessment and intervention following SOAP or ADIME formats.
- NHM 410: Fundamentals of Nutrition Assessment
- NHM 412: Nutrition Therapy and Pathophysiology
- NHM 114: Introduction to Health Professions
- NHM 511: Advanced Nutrition
- Lecture: Lecture for NHM 532