- NHM 401: Special Topics in Medical Nutrition Ther
- NHM 402: Directed Studies in Nutrition Services
- NHM 410: Fundamentals of Nutrition Assessment
- NHM 411: Medical Nutrition Therapy II
- NHM 415: Research in Culinary Science
- NHM 483: Applied Experiences in Dietetics
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.