Bisc 435: Research in Freshwater Biology
Undergraduate research experience in freshwater systems, emphasizing research study design, quantitative and descriptive methods, and instrumentation for analysis of physical, chemical, and biological samples; use of computers in data acquisition, analysis, and interpretation; fundamentals of research report preparation and presentation. (2 lecture, 6 lab hours).
- Bisc 160: Biological Sciences I (Minimum grade: C)
- Bisc 161: Biological Sciences I Laboratory (Minimum grade: C)
- Bisc 162: Biological Sciences II (Minimum grade: C)
- Bisc 163: Biological Sciences II Laboratory (Minimum grade: C)
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Lecture/Lab: Lecture/Lab for Bisc 435
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.