Bisc 435: Research in Freshwater Biology
This course is an undergraduate research experience in freshwater systems, emphasizing research study design, quantitative and descriptive methods, and instrumentation for analysis of physical, chemical, and biological samples; use of computers in data acquisition, analysis, and interpretation; fundamentals of research report preparation and presentation. (2 lecture, 6 lab hours).
- Bisc 160: Biological Sciences I (Minimum grade: C)
- Bisc 161: Biological Sciences I Laboratory (Minimum grade: C)
- Bisc 162: Biological Sciences II (Minimum grade: C)
- Bisc 163: Biological Sciences II Laboratory (Minimum grade: C)
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Lecture/Lab: Lecture/Lab for Bisc 435