IMC 546: International and Multicultural IMC
School of Journalism and New Media
Investigation and analysis of cultural diversity in integrated marketing communications and its effect on values, lifestyles and consumer behavior in international markets and within the United States; students will learn to anticipate cultural problems and optimize communications for different societies.
- IMC 501: Principles of Integrated Marketing Comm
- Prerequisite requirements for this course may also be satisfied by consent of instructor.
- Lecture/Lab: Lecture/Lab for IMC 546
- Lecture/Lab: Compressed Video for IMC 546
- Lecture/Lab: Study Abroad for IMC 546
- Lecture/Lab: Online Program for IMC 546
- Lecture/Lab: Web-based Lecture/Lab for IMC 546
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.