IMC 546: International and Multicultural IMC
Investigation and analysis of cultural diversity in integrated marketing communications and its effect on values, lifestyles and consumer behavior in international markets and within the United States; students will learn to anticipate cultural problems and optimize communications for different societies.
- IMC 501: Principles of Integrated Marketing Comm
- Prerequisite requirements for this course may also be satisfied by consent of instructor.
- Lecture/Lab: Lecture/Lab for IMC 546
- Lecture/Lab: Compressed Video for IMC 546
- Lecture/Lab: Study Abroad for IMC 546
- Lecture/Lab: Online Program for IMC 546
- Lecture/Lab: Web-based Lecture/Lab for IMC 546