Bus 500: Business Internship
School of Business Administration
Internship open to business students of junior or senior standing or to MBA students. A business field experience of at least 10 weeks of full- time employment is required (320 hours during the semester). MBA students may not use this course to satisfy either a core or elective requirement. (May be repeated once).
- You must work a minimum of 320 hours at the internship during the semester.
- You must have a minimum GPA of 2.5 and be in junior or senior standing. If your GPA is below this, but you are still in good academic standing or you are not yet a junior, you may appeal for consideration.
- You must not enroll in greater than 9 credit hours during the semester you are interning (this includes the 3 credit hours for Bus 500).
- Prerequiste: Junior standing (60 hr).
- Internship: Internship for Bus 500
- Internship: Washington Internship for Bus 500
- Internship: Study Abroad for Bus 500
- Internship: New York Internship Experience
- Internship: Web-based Internship for Bus 500
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.