Bus 500: Business Internship
Internship open to business students of junior or senior standing or to MBA students. A business field experience of at least 10 weeks of full- time employment is required (320 hours during the semester). MBA students may not use this course to satisfy either a core or elective requirement. (May be repeated once).
- You must work a minimum of 320 hours at the internship during the semester.
- You must have a minimum GPA of 2.5 and be in junior or senior standing. If your GPA is below this, but you are still in good academic standing or you are not yet a junior, you may appeal for consideration.
- You must not enroll in greater than 9 credit hours during the semester you are interning (this includes the 3 credit hours for Bus 500).
- Prerequiste: Junior standing (60 hr).
- Internship: Internship for Bus 500
- Internship: Washington Internship for Bus 500
- Internship: Study Abroad for Bus 500
- Internship: New York Internship Experience
- Internship: Web-based Internship for Bus 500