Engl 495: Topics in English Abroad II
Students do departmentally approved course work at a foreign university. May be repeated with permission of chair of the Department of English.
1 - 6 Credits
- One of the following: Engl 221, 222, 223, 224, 225, 226, or 299.
- Lecture: Lecture for Engl 495
- Lecture: In-Country Program for Engl 495
- Lecture: Study Abroad w/Campus Meetings Engl 495
- Lecture: Study Abroad for Engl 495
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.