Chem 351: Individual Research
Research project conducted by the student under faculty supervision.
May be repeated for a maximum of 9 hours of credit.
1 - 3 Credits
- Chem 222: Elementary Organic Chemistry II
- Chem 226: Elementary Organic Chem. Laboratory II
- Consent of Department Chairperson Required
- Indiv Based: Individual Based Study for Chem 351
- Indiv Based: In-Country Program for Chem 351
- Indiv Based: Study Abroad for Chem 351
- Indiv Based: Study Abroad w/Campus Meetings Chem 351
Chemistry 3 (CRH)
- $50.00 per 1 Semester Credit Hours
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.