Art 310: Studio Art on Location
ART & ART HISTORY
Emphasis on studio art practice in a location other than the UM campus.
May be repeated once for credit.
- Junior Standing Required
- Instructor Approval Required
- Booking requirements may be overridden by instructor consent.
- Studio: Studio for Art 310
- Studio: In-Country Program for Art 310
- Studio: Study Abroad for Art 310
Art Supplies (CRH)
- $50.00 per 1 Semester Credit Hours
- $60.00 per 1 Semester Credit Hours
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.