Ch E 412: Process Control and Safety
Modeling of transient systems; design of feedback control systems and principles of process safety.
- Math 353: Elementary Differential Equations (Minimum grade: C-)
- Ch E 308: Chemical Process Principles II (Minimum grade: C-)
- Ch E 412 Requires: One Way-Co-Requisite Math 353
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Lecture: Lecture for Ch E 412
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.