Edrd 400: Reading Instruction in the Elementary Sc
Methods and materials for teaching vocabulary, fluency, comprehension, and content-area literacy. Management of instruction, learners, and the schedule for the reading program.
- Edrd 355: Early Literacy Instruction I and II (Minimum grade: C)
- Enrollment restricted to Teacher Education
- Recit/Disc: Recitation/Discussion for Edrd 400
- Recit/Disc: Correspondence for Edrd 400
- Recit/Disc: Study Abroad for Edrd 400
- Recit/Disc: Compressed Video for Edrd 400
School of Education 8
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.