LA 495: Internship
Supervised practical experience in private law offices, courts, government offices or businesses. Minimum of 135 clock hours.
- LA 490: Advanced Seminar in Paralegal Studies (Minimum grade: B)
- LA 201: Introduction to Law
- Internship: Internship for LA 495
- Internship: Paralegal Program for LA 495
- Internship: Washington Internship Experience Program
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.