CJ 499: Colloquium in Criminal Justice
Intensive examination of current developments and research in an area of criminal justice, and is the capstone class for criminal justice majors.
- CJ 100: Introduction to Criminal Justice
- Junior Standing Required
- Criminal Justice Majors and Legal Studies Minors Only
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Lecture: Lecture for CJ 499
- Lecture: Web-based Lecture for CJ 499
- Lecture: Compressed Video for CJ 499
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.