CJ 320: Correctional Treatment Strategies
Treatment strategies employed in adult and juvenile corrections programs, focusing on classification, types of institutional programming, and community and aftercare facilities.
- CJ 120: Introduction to Corrections (Minimum grade: C)
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Lecture: Lecture for CJ 320
- Lecture: Web based Lecture for CJ 320
- Lecture: Compressed Video for CJ 320
- Lecture: Hybrid Lecture for CJ 320
- Lecture: iStudy for CJ 320
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.