Art 383: Digital Photography
Acquisition of the technical language of the digital image and development of a personal photographic style. Emphasis is a fine art approach to digital image making.
- Art 202: Photo Imaging
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Studio: Studio for Art 383
- Studio: Web-based Studio for Art 383
Art Supplies (CRH)
- $50.00 per 1 Semester Credit Hours
- $60.00 per 1 Semester Credit Hours
Online, Internet, or Web-based
Students may be required to pay additional fees to an outside vendor for identity verification prior to a proctored assessment.
- $100.00 per 3 Semester Credit Hours