Art 383: Intermediate Imaging Arts
Students learn photographic fundamentals in digital imaging, including capture, edit, output, and studio lighting as they relate to color photography. The course emphasizes developing technical skill and creative problem solving.
- Art 381: Beginning Imaging Arts
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Studio: Studio for Art 383
- Studio: Web-based Studio for Art 383
- $60.00 per 1 Semester Credit Hours
Online, Internet, or Web-based
Students may be required to pay additional fees to an outside vendor for identity verification prior to a proctored assessment.
- $100.00 per 3 Semester Credit Hours