MBA 631: Strategic Management-Capstone
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
Practical application of the knowledge skills acquired in the first-year courses to real business problems and decision environments. Emphasizes cross-functional integration of tasks and responsibilities to develop effective strategies for problem identification and resolution.
Laptop is required.
- MBA 611: Financial Analysis
- MBA 623: Strategic Marketing Management
- MBA 617: Managerial Accounting
- MBA 606 or MBA 622
- Lecture: Lecture for MBA 631
- Lecture: Compressed Video for MBA 631
- Lecture: Web-based lecture for MBA 631
- Lecture: WEB PMBA for MBA 631
- Lecture: Online program for MBA 631
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.