MBA 631: Strategic Management-Capstone
Practical application of the knowledge skills acquired in the first-year courses to real business problems and decision environments. Emphasizes cross-functional integration of tasks and responsibilities to develop effective strategies for problem identification and resolution.
Laptop is required.
- MBA 611: Financial Analysis
- MBA 623: Strategic Marketing Management
- MBA 617: Accounting for Business Decision Support
- MBA 606 or MBA 622
- Lecture: Lecture for MBA 631
- Lecture: Compressed Video for MBA 631
- Lecture: Web-based lecture for MBA 631
- Lecture: WEB PMBA for MBA 631
- Lecture: Online program for MBA 631