Mktg 356: Legal, Social & Ethical Issues in Mktg
This course focuses on various external issues and constraints that often impact upon a marketing manager's decisions yet are typically beyond the manager's control. Specifically, it addresses the legal/regulatory issues that impact marketing and both historical as well as contemporary social, ethical, and institutional factors.
- Mktg 351: Marketing Principles (Minimum grade: C)
- Pre-requisite: Minimum grade of C in Mktg 351 or GB 350.
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Lecture: Lecture for Mktg 356
- Lecture: Compressed Video for Mktg 356