Mktg 351: Marketing Principles
Basic principles and practices of marketing. This introductory course provides an understanding of the scope of marketing and its environment, social responsibility and ethics in marketing, the elements of the marketing mix-product, price, promotion, and distribution, how consumers make decisions and how to research and identify target markets.
- Junior Standing Required
- Business, Accounting, International Studies Major, Manufacturing Emphasis, and Business Emphasis students only, or by special permission of the Dean's Office.
- Pre-requisite: 54 Completed Hours.
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Lecture: Lecture for Mktg 351
- Lecture: Compressed Video for Mktg 351
- Lecture: Correspondence for Mktg 351
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.