Mktg 351: Marketing Principles
Basic principles and practices of marketing. This introductory course provides an understanding of the scope of marketing and its environment, social responsibility and ethics in marketing, the elements of the marketing mix-product, price, promotion, and distribution, how consumers make decisions and how to research and identify target markets.
Students may take either Mktg 351 or GB 350, but not both for credit toward a degree.
- Business, Accounting, International Studies Major, Manufacturing Emphasis, and Business Emphasis students only, or by special permission of the Dean's Office.
- Pre-requisite: 54 Completed Hours.
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Lecture: Lecture for Mktg 351
- Lecture: Compressed Video for Mktg 351
- Lecture: Correspondence for Mktg 351
- Lecture: Web-based Lecture for Mktg 351
Online, Internet, or Web-based
Students may be required to pay additional fees to an outside vendor for identity verification prior to a proctored assessment.
- $100.00 per 3 Semester Credit Hours