Fin 331: Business Finance I
Principles of business finance with emphasis on financial analysis, investment decisions, cost of capital, and procurement of funds.
- Accy 202: Introduction to Accounting Principles II
- Econ 202: Principles of Microeconomics (Minimum grade: C)
- Econ 203: Principles of Macroeconomics (Minimum grade: C)
- Pre-requisite: C Minimum in Econ 230 or Bus 230
- Business, Accounting, International Studies Major, Manufacturing Emphasis, and Business Emphasis students only, or by special permission of the Dean's Office.
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Lecture: Lecture for Fin 331
- Lecture: Compressed Video for Fin 331
- Lecture: Web-based Lecture for Fin 331
- Lecture: Hybrid Lecture for Fin 331
Business 3 (Fin 331)
Online, Internet, or Web-based
Students may be required to pay additional fees to an outside vendor for identity verification prior to a proctored assessment.
- $100.00 per 3 Semester Credit Hours
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.