Fin 331: Business Finance I
Principles of business finance with emphasis on financial analysis, investment decisions, cost of capital, and procurement of funds.
Students may take either Fin 331 or GB 330, but not both for credit toward a degree.
- Accy 202: Introduction to Accounting Principles II
- Econ 202: Principles of Microeconomics (Minimum grade: C)
- Econ 203: Principles of Macroeconomics (Minimum grade: C)
- Pre-requisite: C Minimum in Econ 230 or Bus 230
- Business, Accounting, International Studies Major, Manufacturing Emphasis, and Business Emphasis students only, or by special permission of the Dean's Office.
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Lecture: Lecture for Fin 331
- Lecture: Compressed Video for Fin 331
- Lecture: Web-based Lecture for Fin 331
- Lecture: Hybrid Lecture for Fin 331
Business 3 (Fin 331)
Online, Internet, or Web-based
Students may be required to pay additional fees to an outside vendor for identity verification prior to a proctored assessment.
- $100.00 per 3 Semester Credit Hours
- $0.00 per 3 Semester Credit Hours