Math 267: Calculus for Business, Econ., & Accy. I
Differential and integral calculus with an emphasis on business applications.
- Successful completion of DS 099, if required.
- Course cannot be booked if completed Math 261 with a grade of C or better.
- Non-web meets twice weekly. Other work to be completed online.
- Lecture: Lecture for Math 267
- Lecture: Web Based Lecture for Math 267
- Lecture: Hybrid Lecture for Math 267
- Lecture: WEB Washington Internship for Math 267
- Lecture: iStudy for Math 267
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.