Math 267: Calculus for Business, Econ., & Accy. I
This course covers differential and integral calculus with an emphasis on business applications. The course meets twice weekly, with other work completed online.
- Course cannot be booked if completed Math 261 with a grade of C or better.
- Prerequisite: Prerequisite: Minimum ACT mathematics score of 19 (SAT 450 or SATR 510); or Math 121; or Math 125; or Math 167 or ALEKS PPL score of 61 or the successful completion of DS 099, if required.
- Lecture: Lecture for Math 267
- Lecture: Web Based Lecture for Math 267
- Lecture: Hybrid Lecture for Math 267
- Lecture: WEB Washington Internship for Math 267
- Lecture: iStudy for Math 267
Online, Internet, or Web-based
Students may be required to pay additional fees to an outside vendor for identity verification prior to a proctored assessment.
- $100.00 per 3 Semester Credit Hours
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.