Math 261: Unified Calculus & Analytic Geometry I
Differential and integral calculus; analytic geometry introduced, covered in integrated plan where appropriate. Four-term sequence for engineering and science majors.
After completing Math 261 with a C or higher, students may not receive credit for Math 121, Math 125, or Math 267.
- Successful completion of DS 099, if required.
- Minimum ACT Mathematics score of 24 (SAT 560 or SATR 580); or B minimum in Math 121 and 123; or B minimum in Math 125.
- Lecture: Lecture for Math 261
- Lecture: Web Based Lecture for Math 261
Online, Internet, or Web-based
Students may be required to pay additional fees to an outside vendor for identity verification prior to a proctored assessment.
- $100.00 per 3 Semester Credit Hours