Econ 203: Principles of Macroeconomics
Resources and goals of the economy; national income; unemployment; money and banking; fiscal and monetary policy; contemporary problems; economic growth; and international economics.
- Econ 202: Principles of Microeconomics (Minimum grade: C)
- Successful completion of DS 097 (or DS 094), if required.
- Lecture: Lecture for Econ 203
- Lecture: iStudy for Econ 203
- Lecture: Web based lecture for Econ 203
- Lecture: WEB Washington Internship for Econ 203
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.