Econ 203: Principles of Macroeconomics
Resources and goals of the economy; national income; unemployment; money and banking; fiscal and monetary policy; contemporary problems; economic growth; and international economics.
- Econ 202: Principles of Microeconomics (Minimum grade: C)
- Successful completion of DS 097 (or DS 094), if required.
- Lecture: Lecture for Econ 203
- Lecture: iStudy for Econ 203
- Lecture: Web based lecture for Econ 203
- Lecture: WEB Washington Internship for Econ 203
Online, Internet, or Web-based
Students may be required to pay additional fees to an outside vendor for identity verification prior to a proctored assessment.
- $100.00 per 3 Semester Credit Hours