Jour 375: Photojournalism
This course will focus on the technical and aesthetic elements of visual storytelling. Students will learn how to produce effective still images and video, use computer software to edit images and sound and format presentations for print, broadcast, and online presentation.
This course can be taken as a corequisite with Jour 271 or IMC 205.
- Jour 271: News Reporting (Minimum grade: C)
- Course may be repeated only once.
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Lecture: Lecture for Jour 375
- Lecture: Hybrid Lecture for Jour 375