Jour 375: Photojournalism
This course will focus on the technical and aesthetic elements of visual
storytelling. Students will learn how to produce effective still images
and video, use computer software to edit images and sound and format
presentations for print, broadcast, and online presentation.
- Course may be repeated only once.
- Integrated Marketing Communication or Journalism Majors Only
- Pre-requisite: Jour 102 or IMC 205 (Minimum grade - C).
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Lecture: Lecture for Jour 375
- Lecture: Hybrid Lecture for Jour 375
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.