Edsp 407: Survey of Special Education Students
An overview of the legal bases for special education services, school law, the referral-to-placement process (federal, state, and local policies and procedures) including Response to Intervention and the Tier Process, research-based interventions for students at risk for a disability. Field experience included.
- Edci 352: Education, Society, & the K-12 Learner (Minimum grade: C)
- Edsp 308: Introduction to Special Education (Minimum grade: C)
- Edsp 327: Nature & Needs with Mild/Mod Disability (Minimum grade: C)
- Enrollment restricted to Teacher Education
- Lecture: Lecture for Edsp 407