Edci 353: Planning & Teaching Strategies for Effec
Introduction to teaching strategies and models including direct instruction, discovery and inquiry, cooperative/collaborative learning, concept teaching in a developmental-constructivist context; attention to taxonomies for cognitive, affective, and psychomotor domains; reflection of classroom practices; curriculum design and planning; classroom management; evaluation and assessment; use of technology across the curriculum.
- Edci 352: Education, Society, & the K-12 Learner (Minimum grade: C)
- Enrollment restricted to Teacher Education
- Lecture/Lab: Lecture/Lab for Edci 353
- Lecture/Lab: Study Abroad for Edci 353
- Lecture/Lab: Compressed Video for Edci 353
Curriculum & Instruction 3