MIS 309: Management Information Systems
The study of management information systems and decision support systems with a focus on computer-based model development techniques. This course also covers the relationship among advanced information technologies, business processes, and organization performance.
- Junior Standing Required
- Business, Accounting, International Studies Major, Manufacturing Emphasis, and Business Emphasis students only, or by special permission of the Dean's Office.
- Pre-requisite: Successful completion of 54 hours.
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Lecture: Lecture for MIS 309
- Lecture: Web-based Lecture for MIS 309
- Lecture: Compressed Video for MIS 309
- Lecture: Study Abroad for MIS 309
Online, Internet, or Web-based
Students may be required to pay additional fees to an outside vendor for identity verification prior to a proctored assessment.
- $100.00 per 3 Semester Credit Hours