MIS 309: Management Information Systems
The study of management information systems and decision support systems with a focus on computer-based model development techniques. This course also covers the relationship among advanced information technologies, business processes, and organization performance.
Students may take either MIS 309 or GB 310, but not both for credit toward a degree.
- Business, Accounting, International Studies Major, Manufacturing Emphasis, and Business Emphasis students only, or by special permission of the Dean's Office.
- Pre-requisite: Successful completion of 54 hours.
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Lecture: Lecture for MIS 309
- Lecture: Web-based Lecture for MIS 309
- Lecture: Compressed Video for MIS 309
- Lecture: Study Abroad for MIS 309
Online, Internet, or Web-based
Students may be required to pay additional fees to an outside vendor for identity verification prior to a proctored assessment.
- $100.00 per 3 Semester Credit Hours