MIS 309: Management Information Systems
Management Information Systems
The study of management information systems and decision support systems with a focus on computer-based model development techniques. This course also covers the relationship among advanced information technologies, business processes, and organization performance.
Students may take either MIS 309 or GB 310, but not both for credit toward a degree.
- Business, Accounting, International Studies Major, Manufacturing Emphasis, and Business Emphasis students only, or by special permission of the Dean's Office.
- Pre-requisite: Successful completion of 54 hours.
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Lecture: Lecture for MIS 309
- Lecture: Web-based Lecture for MIS 309
- Lecture: Compressed Video for MIS 309
- Lecture: Study Abroad for MIS 309
Online, Internet, or Web-based
Students may be required to pay additional fees to an outside vendor for identity verification prior to a proctored assessment.
- $100.00 per 3 Semester Credit Hours
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.